The cigars of IPCPR2018 are here. Sometimes a cigar looks so alluring that one can only think that it has to be good. The IPCPR is underway and we’ve chosen five of the most attractive cigars we have seen in the show so far. Our choices are based on limited availability, intriguing construction and of course their sensual sultry look and feel.
#5 – My Father Don Pepin Garcia 15th Anniversary
Wrapper: Nicaragua (Habano)
The fact that they are individually coffined is just fantastic. The majestic colors and packaging add to the desire to smoke these cigars. When it comes to class the raised label on the foot is top notch.
#4 – Drew Estate Liga Privada 10 Year Aniversario
Wrapper: Criollo-seed Connecticut
Binder: San Andrés, Mexico
Filler: Honduras and Nicaragua
The cigar certainly looks worthy of an anniversary celebration with its deep dark wrapper and glorious pigtail head and closed foot. The production is limited to 10,000 Toro cigars (1,000 boxes) with plans to release Robusto, Corona Doble and Torpedo sizes after supplementary crop harvests. This one could easily be our number one after we try it.
#3 – Aganorsa Leaf Signature Selection
Wrapper: Rosado Claro Corojo ’99
Binder: Corojo ’99
Filler: Criollo ’98 and Corojo ’99
There’s something sexy about “Medio Tiempo Tobacco” which is known for its rarity, rich flavor and strength. The silver and gold band has an amazing elegance. Have a look at the pig-tail, if that doesn’t get you interested, nothing else will. The cigars are offered in 20-count boxes with the exception of the Corona Gorda that comes in boxes of 25. Only 500 boxes are being produced.
#2 – Warped Moon Garden
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Corojo ’99
Binder: Nicaraguan Criollo ’98 and Corojo ’99
The cigar band is based off of Japanese water coloring and sports a fat Lancero 7 x 40 vitola. One can’t help but notice the “KG” on the cigar band which extenuates the maker’s initials Kyle Gellis.
#1 – Foundation The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142
Wrapper: Havana Seed #142 Grown in Connecticut
Binder: San Andrés, Mexico
Filler: Esteli, Jalapa and Jamastran
The number one cigar has to be fit for a king like Ras Tafari Makonnen. The cigar features a very rare seed and has a wrapper with and incredible oily sheen. These cigars are way too sexy to ignore.
- IPCPR 2018 | Caldwell Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Battleground Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | La Palina
- Press Release | Alec Bradley Announces “Mystery Cigar” For IPCPR 2018
- Press Release | Foundation Cigar Company announces the Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142
- IPCPR 2018 | Emilio Cigars
- Top 5 Sexiest Cigars of IPCPR2018
- IPCPR 2018 | JC Newman Cigar Co.
- Press Release | Joya de Nicaragua Commemorates its 50th Anniversary with CINCO DÉCADAS
- IPCPR 2018 | Padron Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Nomad Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Hiram & Solomon
- IPCPR 2018 | Cornelius & Anthony
- IPCPR 2018 | Espinosa Cigars
- Press Release | Drew Estate Announces Herrera Esteli Re-Branding, including Brazilian Maduro & Miami Line Extensions
- IPCPR 2018 | Jas Sum Kral
- IPCPR 2018 | Gurkha
- IPCPR 2018 | Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
- IPCPR 2018 | Powstanie Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | AJ Fernandez
- IPCPR 2018 | EP Carrillo
- IPCPR 2018 | RoMa Craft Tobac
- IPCPR 2018 | Davidoff of Geneva USA
- IPCPR 2018 | Altadis USA
- IPCPR 2018 | Drew Estate
- IPCPR 2018 | Kristoff
- IPCPR 2018 | Southern Draw Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Dapper Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Arturo Fuente
- IPCPR 2018 | Mombacho & Patina
- IPCPR 2018 | Warfighter Tobacco Co.
- Press Release | Drew Estate releases Liga Privada 10 Year Aniversario
- IPCPR 2018 | Bombay Tobak
- IPCPR 2018 | La Flor Dominicana
- IPCPR 2018 | Fratello
- IPCPR 2018 | Rocky Patel
- IPCPR 2018 | BLTC & BLK WKS
- IPCPR 2018 | Warped Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Global Premium Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Crowned Heads
- IPCPR 2018 | Cubariqueno Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Foundation Cigar Co.
- Press Release | Drew Estate Announces New Liga Privada Sizes and Nasty Papas Fritas
- IPCPR 2018 | Cigar Oasis
- IPCPR 2018 | Aganorsa Leaf
- IPCPR 2018 | Micallef Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Alec Bradley