Friday, July 13, 2018 — Miami, FL – Drew Estate announces today Liga Privada 10 – Year Aniversario, a cigar that we spared no expense in creating to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Liga Privada. The 10 – Year Aniversario will be displayed in Drew Estate’s Booth at the IPCPR Convention and Tradeshow held, July 14-17, 2018 in Las Vegas Nevada.
Our dedication to collaborate with the most renowned growers in the Connecticut River Valley resulted in the next chapter of Liga, the Liga Privada 10 – Year Aniversario. This full throttle beast of peppery spice is swathed in a robust Criollo capa from the heart of the Valley, where we grow the mighty leaf that graces Liga Privada. Featuring a San Andres Otapan Negro Último Corte capote that adds razor sharp spice and burn to a core blend of well-aged Nicaraguan and Honduran tripa leaf.
Packaged in 10 count boxes featuring a unique Cola de Pescado head, and Pies Tapado foot, the Liga Privada 10 – Year Aniversario toro, 152mm x 52, is available with an MSRP of $179.00 per box.
From the Wynwood Safehouse, “The hard work began deep in the Valley, hunting for the dense lush leaf required to turn our dream cigar into a reality. This cigar symbolizes the bond of partnership between farmer and manufacturer to grow a Criollo Capa that is worthy of unmatched celebration. Exclusively grown for Drew Estate, I challenged Willy Herrera and the factory team at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate to create the cigar that could live up to the Broadleaf Bully that we have come to love, to celebrate the 10 years of Liga Privada.”
The production is limited to only 10,000 cigars or (1,000 boxes) of the Liga Privada 10-Year Aniversario Toro celebrating the 10-year anniversary. The Robusto, Corona Doble, and Torpedo sizes will be available in the future after additional crop harvests.
From Little Havana, Miami, Master Blender Willy Herrera, “It was a deep honor to be entrusted with adding the next chapter to Liga Privada and leading the Factory Blending Team. I am proud to report that the harvests of the Connecticut Criollo by our farmers were successfully fermented at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, and the cigars have been aging for this celebration. We have worked out the details in regard to fermentation time, style, and temperature. Much like we had to learn with No. 9 Broadleaf and T52 Habano, we continue to increase the amount of Connecticut Criollo we can ferment. This does not come with insignificant risk as one small mistake can ruin the entire crops we have harvested. Our farm team is already planting the next harvest of Connecticut Criollo for this upcoming growing season, however this cigar will be extremely limited for the next few years as we continue to invest in our ability to manufacture with this exquisite tobacco.”
For full coverage of Liga Privada 10-Year Aniversario and all of Drew Estate’s IPCPR national releases check out our 2018 #DEIPCPR promotion at www.drewestate.com/IPCPR. If you are attending IPCPR stop by for a smoke at the Drew Estate Booth (Booth #1814), and a cocktail under the Water Tower curated by John Drew Brands.
- IPCPR 2018 | Padron Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | BLTC & BLK WKS
- IPCPR 2018 | Gurkha
- IPCPR 2018 | Southern Draw Cigars
- Press Release | Drew Estate Announces Herrera Esteli Re-Branding, including Brazilian Maduro & Miami Line Extensions
- IPCPR 2018 | Emilio Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Drew Estate
- IPCPR 2018 | Micallef Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Dapper Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Cigar Oasis
- IPCPR 2018 | Battleground Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Nomad Cigar Co.
- Press Release | Drew Estate Announces New Liga Privada Sizes and Nasty Papas Fritas
- Press Release | Joya de Nicaragua Commemorates its 50th Anniversary with CINCO DÉCADAS
- IPCPR 2018 | JC Newman Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Jas Sum Kral
- Press Release | Drew Estate releases Liga Privada 10 Year Aniversario
- IPCPR 2018 | Warfighter Tobacco Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Altadis USA
- IPCPR 2018 | Mombacho & Patina
- IPCPR 2018 | Global Premium Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Davidoff of Geneva USA
- IPCPR 2018 | Powstanie Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Espinosa Cigars
- Press Release | Foundation Cigar Company announces the Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142
- IPCPR 2018 | La Flor Dominicana
- IPCPR 2018 | AJ Fernandez
- IPCPR 2018 | Cubariqueno Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Foundation Cigar Co.
- Top 5 Sexiest Cigars of IPCPR2018
- Press Release | Alec Bradley Announces “Mystery Cigar” For IPCPR 2018
- IPCPR 2018 | EP Carrillo
- IPCPR 2018 | Rocky Patel
- IPCPR 2018 | Bombay Tobak
- IPCPR 2018 | La Palina
- IPCPR 2018 | Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
- IPCPR 2018 | Caldwell Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Arturo Fuente
- IPCPR 2018 | Cornelius & Anthony
- IPCPR 2018 | Kristoff
- IPCPR 2018 | Warped Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | RoMa Craft Tobac
- IPCPR 2018 | Fratello
- IPCPR 2018 | Hiram & Solomon
- IPCPR 2018 | Aganorsa Leaf
- IPCPR 2018 | Alec Bradley
- IPCPR 2018 | Crowned Heads