Cigar Oasis has always been a pioneer in the cigar humidification sector of this industry. They introduced the first active humidifier back in 1997 and have continued to innovate and improve ever since. Fast forward to IPCPR 2018. They’ve celebrated over 20 years in the business, and now, they’re introducing their new 3.0 humidifiers.
Cigar Oasis 3.0
These new humidifiers now feature built in Smart Humidor (Wi-Fi) technology for remote monitoring of humidors with the offered subscription service. They’ve also improved the buttons and backlit LCD displays. Additionally, the new Ultra, Excel, and Plus models will feature pre-treated white melamine cartridges to avoid mold problems associated with the old-school floral foam blocks common in many humidifiers. The Magna 3.0 will come with humidification beads.
-Designed for 50-100 capacity humidors
-Designed for 100-300 capacity humidors
-Designed for 300-1,000 capacity humidors
-Designed for use in 10-60 cubic foot cabinet humidors
The remote monitoring app is very user friendly, and with these new units, you don’t need to purchase the separate Wi-Fi attachment as this technology is all built-in. It requires a subscription to the application which gives you access to monitor temperature and humidity with current reports as well as history of both numbers for up to a year. You can also adjust the humidity setting remotely, and it will alert you when water is low. There are a few annual plans for the subscription starting as low as $1.60 per month. If you’re a serious collector, this makes for priceless piece of mind when you’re away from home. I use a Magna in my own cabinet humidor, and it works wonderfully!
Ash-Stay was another product on display in the Cigar Oasis booth. It’s a pretty neat ashtray in the fact that it is designed to be wind-proof. It’s a circular melamine ashtray with three fingers to rest cigars. You can rotate the top which then covers the openings preventing wind from blowing ash everywhere. It also helps control odor. Each Ash-Stay is 8″ in diameter and 2″ tall. Color options are currently white, coffee, and gun metal, and they retail for $30 each.
They even had a cool video with a Cigar Oasis rocket on display in the booth.
Cigar Oasis is the official sponsor of iROBUSTO’s coverage of IPCPR 2018!
- IPCPR 2018 | La Flor Dominicana
- IPCPR 2018 | Warfighter Tobacco Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | BLTC & BLK WKS
- IPCPR 2018 | Kristoff
- IPCPR 2018 | Altadis USA
- IPCPR 2018 | Fratello
- IPCPR 2018 | Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
- IPCPR 2018 | Jas Sum Kral
- IPCPR 2018 | Crowned Heads
- Press Release | Drew Estate releases Liga Privada 10 Year Aniversario
- IPCPR 2018 | Padron Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Emilio Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Aganorsa Leaf
- Press Release | Foundation Cigar Company announces the Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142
- IPCPR 2018 | Arturo Fuente
- Press Release | Drew Estate Announces New Liga Privada Sizes and Nasty Papas Fritas
- IPCPR 2018 | Cigar Oasis
- IPCPR 2018 | Global Premium Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Hiram & Solomon
- IPCPR 2018 | Espinosa Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Gurkha
- IPCPR 2018 | Southern Draw Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Davidoff of Geneva USA
- IPCPR 2018 | EP Carrillo
- IPCPR 2018 | Alec Bradley
- IPCPR 2018 | Battleground Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Caldwell Cigar Co.
- Press Release | Drew Estate Announces Herrera Esteli Re-Branding, including Brazilian Maduro & Miami Line Extensions
- Press Release | Joya de Nicaragua Commemorates its 50th Anniversary with CINCO DÉCADAS
- IPCPR 2018 | AJ Fernandez
- Press Release | Alec Bradley Announces “Mystery Cigar” For IPCPR 2018
- IPCPR 2018 | Cornelius & Anthony
- IPCPR 2018 | Rocky Patel
- IPCPR 2018 | Bombay Tobak
- IPCPR 2018 | Nomad Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Warped Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Dapper Cigar Co.
- Top 5 Sexiest Cigars of IPCPR2018
- IPCPR 2018 | Drew Estate
- IPCPR 2018 | Cubariqueno Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | La Palina
- IPCPR 2018 | JC Newman Cigar Co.
- IPCPR 2018 | Micallef Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | Mombacho & Patina
- IPCPR 2018 | Powstanie Cigars
- IPCPR 2018 | RoMa Craft Tobac
- IPCPR 2018 | Foundation Cigar Co.